Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
Beautiful - The Carole King Musical
THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE OF A MUSICAL ICON. Carole King, the chart-topping music legend, was an ordinary girl with an extraordinary talent. She fought her way into the record industry as a teenager and sold her first hit, Will You Love Me Tomorrow, when she was just seventeen. By the time she was twenty she was writing number ones for the biggest acts in rock 'n' roll, including the Drifters, the Shirelles, Aretha Franklin and the Monkees. But her greatest challenge was to find her own voice and finally step into the spotlight. BEAUTIFUL is the untold story of Carole King's journey from school girl to superstar; from her relationship with husband and song-writing partner Gerry Goffin, their close friendship and playful rivalry with fellow song-writing duo Barry Mann and Cynthia Weil, to her remarkable rise to stardom. Along the way, she became one of the most successful solo acts in popular music history, and wrote the soundtrack to a generation.
49 Aldwych, London WC2B 4DF
- Cancellation Policy
No refunds or exchanges available
2 hours and 30 minutes with one 15 minute interval.
- Good To Know
Please note bag searches will also be carried out on arrival, we recommend you leave extra time for this.
THEATRE Access and layout
- There are 5 steps leading up to the theatre foyer with handrails in place.
- The Stalls are accessed by 25 steps over 3 flights, which lead down from the theatre foyer to stalls front entrance. Once inside the stalls there is a 10 metre gentle incline from middle to rear stalls. Handrails are in place throughout
- The front of the Dress Circle is approximately 25 metres from the theatre foyer with step free access to Row C. Once inside the auditorium there are 22 steps from row A – M, 2 steps per row, with handrails in place. The rear of the Dress Circle can be accessed via 15 steps leading up from the theatre foyer, again with handrails in place.
- The Grand Circle entrance is located inside the theatre foyer approximately 15 metres from the main entrance. There are 50+ steps leading to the rear of the Grand Circle and once inside the auditorium, there are 24+ steps leading from the rear of the Grand Circle, Row L, to Row A at the front. Handrails are in place throughout. Due to the number of stairs we do not recommend Grand Circle seating to patrons with restricted mobility.
- The following seats have nothing directly in front giving full leg room, Stalls Row C1 & C21, Row J1-5, Row J19-23 and Row Z1-2.
- Please note Z1-4 are partially upholstered flip-down seats with a restricted view of the performance.
- Suitable For Children
Suitable for audiences aged 11 and upwards
- Performance Times
Monday-Saturday:7.30pm Thursday & Saturday:2.30pm
- Where Do I Go
49 Aldwych, London, WC2B 4DF By Tube- Covent Garden (500m) By Train- Charing Cross (900m) By Bus -1, 4, 11, 13, 15, 68, 98
49 Aldwych, London WC2B 4DF